Friday, September 26, 2008

Why I love Google

This month google celebrates its 10th birthday. I still remember using the google search engine for the first time as a high school student and loving it (to bad I didn't invest!). Since then I have become a big time googler. I'm sure I spend an average of at least two hours a day using some google product whether it is gmail, google docs, or the google search engine. But all of this only makes me like google, I love them for stuff like their latest birthday project, 10 to the 100th. Basically they are asking us, people from around the world, to submit innovative ideas to solve the worlds biggest problems and they have set aside $10 million to make the best five ideas happen. I believe socially innovative ideas started and executed by socially conscious businesses and business minded people are going to be the key to changing our world, and I love google for being part of it. Here is google's video to explain the project, check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Levi, I need you to update your blog so I can read something during my downtime! Also, I need you to lose this week against me so that I can make the playoffs.

    ReplyDelete